You will find below the confidentiality policy of Govtindiajobs.com published in accordance with the provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 (“IT ACT”), Information Technology (Intermediary Guidelines) Rules,2011, Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011.
Access to the website with any study material or test course or video course, etc. made available or downloaded thereon or downloaded, incorporated therefrom will be collectively referred to as the “Services” or the objectives of this Policy.
Information Collected from you
- When you use the platform by registering, logging in, creating a user account, purchasing a series of tests, a video course, an attempt to simulated test, inquiries, etc. or through interactions via third party websites and / or mobile applications or by any other means of communication with the Platform, Govtindiajobs.com may collect your personally identifiable information, including name, date of birth, gender, demographic information, photos, email address, phone number, mobile phone number, credit or debit card details, geographic location, mailing address, details social media account, including contact / friend list and review preferences.
- Govtindiajobs.com will use this information to validate you as a user when using the Platform, to provide you with the Services, including administration of your user account, to inform you of changes to the Service or any modification of our general conditions or confidentiality policy, to manage business, including financial reports and invoicing of its service, for the development of new products and services, to send you newsletters, offers and promotion coupons market and advertise its products and services by email, to comply with applicable laws, court orders and requests from government law enforcement agencies, for research and analysis purposes, including to improve the quality of service and ensure that the service is presented in the most effective way for you and your device.
- By registering on the Govtindiajobs.com platform, you accept and confirm your consent to provide Govtindiajobs.com with the aforementioned personal information, which is lawful, necessary and authorized. You have the right to suspend the use of the Platform at any time. Govtindiajobs.com is not required to provide its Services to you in the absence or refusal to provide the above information. In addition, Govtindiajobs.com is not responsible for ensuring or maintaining the same quality of its Services, as may be the case for a user who provides all of the above information.
Information Collected Automatically
When you visit or interact with the platform, apart from Govtindiajobs.com, certain advertisers and / or third-party service providers may use technologies that automatically collect information about you for both transactions (e.g. confirmation of registration, purchase notification made, etc.) and promotional. (e.g. promotions, emails, etc.). Your information may be collected by Govtindiajobs.com or these third-party advertisers and / or service providers in the following ways: –
- Log files: Each time you visit the platform, the Govtindiajobs.com servers automatically receive the log information from your browser and from the device used to access the platform (such as IP address, ID of device, details of your operator and network type, operating system, browser type and version, processor speed and connection speed). This allows us to validate you as a user, to understand your use of the platform and helps us to make changes and updates that best suit your needs and interests.
- Mobile device: When you register your mobile device or use the mobile device to access the app, in addition to the above, Govtindiajobs.com will also collect device information such as the mobile device ID, details of model and manufacturer, operating system, etc. in order to improve the overall functionality of the application and display the content according to your preferences.
- Cookies: Cookies are data files placed on your device, used to keep track of information such as your interaction with social media sites, the content on which you click, download, download or share and any other activity on platform, etc. in order to improve your experience of the Platform by personalizing it according to your preferences and usage trends.
- Web Beacons: Web beacons are transparent graphic images used in our e-mail communication with you, in order to understand customer behavior and to improve the overall quality, functionality and interactivity of the platform.
- Mobile Analytics: Mobile analysis software is used by Govtindiajobs.com to better understand and customize the functionality of the application software on your phone. This is done by collecting information such as how often you use the app, what features you prefer to use on the app, where the app was downloaded from, the device ID, name other mobile apps on your device, etc.
- Public forums: any information that you disclose in the comments section becomes published information and Govtindiajobs.com will not be held responsible for the security of the same information or any personal information that you disclose here. You agree to exercise caution when disclosing personal information or personally identifiable information in this regard.
Please note that we only use the above information to communicate with and / or improve the Service and to better understand the operating systems of our users, for system administration and to verify use of the Service. We do not use any of the above data to identify a person’s name, address or other personal information.
Link to Third Parties
Security of Information Collected
1. We take the security of your personal information seriously and use appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized or unlawful processing and from loss, destruction or accidental damage. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data that is transmitted to or from the Service. Any transmission is at your own risk.
2. We do not keep your personal information longer than necessary for our business needs or for legal requirements.