On 04/17/2020, ONGC announced a recruitment notice to hire candidates for Indian Strategic Petroleum Reserves Limited (ISPRL) , who have completed Any Graduate, MBA / PGDM for the position of office.
Indian Strategic Petroleum Reserves Limited (ISPRL), a wholly owned subsidiary of The Petroleum Industry Development Board, Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas was set up as a special purpose vehicle (SPV) by the government of India to create and exploit the country’s strategic oil reserves. The candidacies of senior executives wishing to fill vacancies ISPRL on the basis of the deputation.
|No of Posts
|Last Date to Apply
1. Post : Officer
2. Qualification and experience – MBA (HR) graduate from a recognized university with at least 05 years of experience in HR and administration.
40 years maximum on the date of the request
Assist the Head (HR) to achieve organizational goals by:
- Attending to all service matters of employees
- Managing various contracts including house keeping, vehicle and other labour
- Liaison with MOPNG, ISPRL locations and other authorities.
- Timely printing and submission of various report to MOPNG like Annual Report,
Swachhta and misc activities during the year.
- Processing and maintaining the records of ISPRL employees and deputationists
- Processing of all the bills of vendors for timely payment
- Arrangement for meetings like Board ,NRC and with foreign delegates.
- Making arrangement for foreign & domestic travel of HO and Site Officers.
- Discharge the role of Rajbhasha Adhikari.
- Procurement of stationary and other office material
Selection will be based on a written exam / interview
How to Apply
In view of the above, interested candidates can submit their application with their bio-data via the respective I / c HR / ER of the work center at the office of GM (HR), Corporate Establishment, ONGC, Tel Bhawan, Dehradun ( webmail: [email protected]) no later than 08.05.2020.
click here to apply for this job
You can also click here to get the details of other Latest Govt Exam Notification