SSC Tier-I exam has already conducted from 03rd to 09th March 2020. Candidates appeared for CGL CGL Tier-I exam are waiting for the results. SSC is going to announced the SSC CGL Result Date 2020 in the month of May 2020
Steps to check SSC CGL Result 2020
- Candidated shall visit the official website of SSC i.e ssc.nic.in after the announcement of result.
- Candidate shall click on the link provided on the website to check SSC CGL TIER 1 Result.
- Now a PDF file will be available to downlaod. Candidates shall download the result pdf. (The pdf File contains the roll number, name of the shortlisted candidates)
- Candidate can use the function of CTRL-F to search the Roll no. from the Merit list and can save the file if shortlisted, for further reference.
SSC CGL Result 2020: Important Information
The staff selection Commission has provided the below mentioned information regarding the SSC CGL 2020 Tier -I.
- Total number of candidates registered for Tier-I exam is around 25 lakhs.
- Number of Candidates appeared in the Tier-I exam: Approx 10 lakhs.
- Overall Percentage of attendance in Tier-I exam: Approx 40%.
SSG CGL 2020 Results Highlights
|SSG CGL Tier-I Result Declaration mode
|Official website for checking the SSC CGL Tier-I result
|Details present in the Tier I Result list
|Name, Roll Number, Category & Whether or not qualified for Tier II
|Combined Final Merit List Declaration
|2-3 months after the conclusion of the entrance examination
|Details present in the Combined final merit List
|Roll Number, Name, Marks obtained (Irrespective of qualification)
How to Check SSC CGL 2020 Merit List?
Step 1: Candidates shall Visit the official website of SSC i.e ssc.nic.in
Step 2: Candidates shall click on the ‘Marks of Candidates-CGL’ link.
Step 3: Candidates shall download the PDF file containing the roll number wise marks list.
Step 4: Candidates can check for their results according to their roll numbers.
Details Present on the Combined Merit List
Candidates can download the combined final merit list after 2-3 months of the examination. This list will contain the details such as the roll number of the candidate, name of the candidate and the rank and overall marks obtained by the candidate. The marks of candidates will be displayed, irrespective of whether they have cleared the requisite cut off.
Tie Break Criteria
If two are more candidates have secured the same overall combined marks, in that case the priority for selection is given to the candidate who has scored more in the written test in Tier-III.
- If still the tie situation is not resolved, the marks secured by the candidate in Tier-II examination is taken into consideration and candidates will be ranked accordingly in the merit list.
- If still the tie situation is not resolved, the marks secured by the candidate in Tier I of the examination is taken into consideration and candidates will be ranked accordingly in the merit list.
- If still candidates have performed exactly the same in all the Tiers of SSC CGL 2020, the selection of candidate is finalised by comparing their date of birth. The older candidate gets the preference.
- In case candidates are exactly of the same age, candidates will be ranked alphabetically & selected accordingly.
SSG CGL 2018 Category-wise Cut Off for Tier I
Cut Off for Candidates qualified in Tier-I for appearing in Tier-II [Paper-I, Paper-II, and Paper-IV (General Studies (Finance & Accounts))]
Cut Off for Candidates qualified in Tier-I for appearing in Tier-II [Paper-I, Paper-II, and Paper-III (Statistics)]
Cut Off for Candidates qualified in Tier-I for appearing in Tier-II (Paper-I and Paper-II)
Click here to see the results & cut-Off of all other Govt. Exams in India.