UP Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023, UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2023 for GDS Jobs : If you are looking for Govt job in Uttar Pradesh, UP Postal GDS recruitment 2023 details is for you, India Post-Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle issued the UP Post Office Recruitment 2023 for vacant positions of Gramin Dak Sevak-GDS (Branch Postmaster (BPM)/Assistant Branch Postmaster(ABPM)/Dak Sevak). There is a good opportunity for all the government job seekers , who are preparing for Uttar Pradesh State Government Jobs. To apply Latest postal jobs in UP, aspirants must have completed 10th Class qualification . So the Uttar Pradesh postal department announced about the UP Postal Circle GDS Vacancy 2023 and they also asked the interested and the eligible candidates for applying for the available vacancies by inviting applications from the candidates. Check complete details for Notification, Eligibility, Application form, Age Limit, selection process, how to apply, Dates, Last date for Apply Online are given below
UP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2023
|Name of Recruitment
|UP Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023
|Name of Organization
|India Post-UP Postal Circle
|Number of Vacancies
|Notification Released on
UP Postal Circle GDS Notification 2023
India Post-Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle released a public UP Post Office notification 2023 for filling up Gramin Dak Sevak-GDS Vacancies in Uttar Pradesh. Aspirants who are seeking latest postal job, are eligible to apply online mode at official web portal.
UP Postal Circle GDS Vacancy 2023
UP Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023 Eligibility
The candidate should be a citizen of India and Should be a domicile of Uttar Pradesh
Academic Eligibility :
Gramin Dak Sevak-GDS :
1. Secondary School (10th Class) Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India.
2. Candidates must have Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Government/State Government /Universities / Boards / Private Institutions Organizations.
Age Eligibility :
|Gramin Dak Sevak
Age Relaxation :
|SC / ST
Application Fee and Payment
OC/OBC/EWS Male candidates : Rs 100
Female/PWD Candidates : No Fee
Mode of payment : Fee can be paid through E-Challan/ SBI Net banking or through credit/ debit cards of any bank.
Important Dates for UP Postal Circle 2023
|Starting Date of Online Applications
|Ending Date of Online Applications
|Correction Window for Applicant
|17th to 19th-February-2023
How To Apply : UP Postal Circle GDS Online Application 2023
India Post-Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle released the UP Postal Circle GDS online applications 2023 at official website . The candidates are strictly advised to apply online well in advance without waiting for last date of submission of online application form. The candidates are advised to check all the particulars filled up by them in application form and also ensure the correctness of uploaded files before finally submitting the application, as no request for change of any particular shall be entertained by the authorization. Applicants must retain a hard copy for future reference.
1.Go to the official website https://www.indiapost.gov.in, Then new screen will open with various links
2. Download the Post Office Recruitment notification pdf, read complete details of vacancy.
3. If you ensure that you have complete eligibility, may participate in recruitment
4. Click on Online Application Form. After that new screen will be open
5. Fill up your complete details in application form & upload scan documents.
6. Re-check your filled application form before submission of final submit button.
7. If all ok, submit your form & pay the application fee.
8. Print a submitted copy & fee paid receipt for your future reference.
UP Postal Circle GDS Result 2023
Uttar Pradesh Post office GDS Recruitment Result 2023 will be declared on its official website of Uttar Pradesh Post Office . The result consist candidate name, Father name, category, caste, date of birth, marks, paper name, address and other details. To check the result, candidates first need to click the Result link present on the Home page of the website. Next, candidates need to enter their reg number in the space provided. Result will appear on the screen.