ICAR-INDIAN AGRICULTURAL RESEARCH INSTITUTE RECRUITMENT 2020 : Applications are invited to attend an interview (in-person/online through video conferencing) for the post Young Professional (one post) and Project Assistant (one post) purely on contractual basis and co-terminus with project at ICAR-IARI Regional Station, Amartara Cottage, Shimla 171004 upto June 15,2020.
Great opportunity for the candidates looking for jobs in Himachal Pradesh or Shimla.
|Name of post
(Rs. 25K pm fixed)
|Post Graduate Degree in Plant Pathology/Molecular Biology and Biotechnology/Microbiology/Life Sciences with minimum 1 year experience in implementing research projects.
(Rs. 20K pm fixed)
|Graduation in Science with minimum 3 years of experience in implementing research projects.
- Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Look For Home Loan Insurance
- Top 5 Technology Predictions for 2024
- Neuralink: Story of Elon Musk’s Brain-Microchip Company
- Dangers Of Housing Turtles Together
- Top 10 Best Massage Parlours in Koh Samui to Relax
|Name of post
|Rs. 25K pm fixed
|Rs. 20K pm fixed
Age limit for both the post is 45 years with exemption as per rule
Last Date to Apply
Applicants are requested to attend an interview (in-person/online through video conferencing at ICAR-IARI Regional Station, Amartara Cottage, Shimla 171004 upto June 15,2020.
Terms and Conditions of ICAR Recruitment:
- The posts are purely temporary and will be filled on contractual basis till the termination of the project.
- Maximum age for both the post is 45 years (age relaxation of five years for SC/ST and women and three years for OBC). Minimum age should be 21 years as on date of interview.
- The candidate shall not claim regular appointment at this institute, as the post is coterminus with the project and committee’s decision will be final.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview in person.
- Only the candidates meeting essential qualification would be interviewed.
- Concealing of facts of canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification or termination of such candidates.
- The selected candidate will be stationed at ICAR-IARI Regional Station, Amartara Cottage, Shimla 171004, but have to attend field trials conducted at various locations in Himachal Pradesh and other places as and when required.
- Candidate should be willing to complete the allotted work in time. Work may be allotted based on the project requirements rather than the expertise of the candidate.
- All candidates are also required compulsorily to furnish the declaration duly signed in the format annexed and submit along with the application upto June 20, 2020.
- Candidate working as where must bring NOC from their present Employer.
For details on post please visit the institute website www.iari.res.in under the announcement tab, contractual job page.
|To Join Us
|Join us on Facebook
|Join us on Instagram
|Join us on Twitter
|Join us on Pinterest
|Join our Telegram Channel
|Subscribe Our Youtube Channel