Western Railway Junior Clerk cum Typist Recruitment 2020 – 42 Vacancies : Western Railway is proposed to hold selection for promotion to the post of Junior Clerk cum Typist for personnel and Administrative Department of BCT Division to fill up the vacancies against 33 1/3 rd % Rankers quota.
The Western Railway Junior Clerk 2020 is recruiting Junior Clerk cum Typist which is a Temporary posts. Railway Staff are eligible to apply . The last date for submission of online applications is 10th June 2020.
Western Railway Junior Clerk Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Post
|No of Vacancies
|Junior Clerk cum Typist
Level 2 + Grade Pay ₹ 1900
Eligibility for Western Railway Junior Clerk cum Typist Recruitment 2020
All regular Group “D” employees of Personnel and Administration Deptt. Only (screened) in category of Hamal/Safaiwala under Janitor/BCT, Peon, Bungalow Peon, J/Peon, Daftary, Record Sorter. Ferro Printer, Gestenor Operator and Canteen Staff of DRM Office/BCT and Group “D” Rly. School staff in 1800 (GP)/Level-1 including regular N.M. Clerk in 1800 (GP)/Level-1.
Lab Technician : B.Sc. Degree in Agriculture / Agri. Biotechnology / Gardening with 55% Marks (OR) B.Tech in Agriculture Engineering with 2nd Category.
Assistant : Matric with 12th class pass with 01 year Diploma in Data Entry Operator or Porgramming. Minimum Typing speed in Hindi 5000 key Depression per hour.
Field Extension Officer : Degree in Agriculture/ Gardening/ Horticulture.
- Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Look For Home Loan Insurance
- Top 5 Technology Predictions for 2024
- Neuralink: Story of Elon Musk’s Brain-Microchip Company
- Dangers Of Housing Turtles Together
- Top 10 Best Massage Parlours in Koh Samui to Relax
- Written Examination.
- The written test will consist of one paper divided into in two parts- Part-A and Part- B, Part “A” will consist of question on working knowledge of employee of the English language and Part “B” will consist of question on General standard of intelligence, Arthmetic. General Knowledge mainly pertaining to Railway matter.
- The question paper will be of objective type with multiple answers in bilingual language English and Hindi.
- Total number of question will be asked- 100+10=110 questions approximately.
- Duration of the examination will be for 120 minutes.
- The written examination is to be conducted in one stage.
How to Apply
Eligible staff should apply online only @ Western Railway Official Website. The last date for registration of online applications is 10/06/2020.
Last date for submission of online application : 10th June 2020
The eligibility list will be issued on : 21st June 2020
Tentative date for Written Examination : 15th July 2020
|To Join Us
|Join us on Facebook
|Join us on Instagram
|Join us on Twitter
|Join us on Pinterest
|Join our Telegram Channel
|Subscribe Our Youtube Channel