RPSC JLO Result 2020 Released: Check RPSC Junior Law Officer Result,Cut Off Marks & Merit List : The Rajasthan Civil Service Commission (RPSC) has released the results of the written test for the position of junior lawyer (JLO). All those candidates who appeared on the JPS RPSC exam can consult the 2019-2020 result of the RPSC junior lawyer on rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in or via the direct link below.
The exam was held on December 26 and 27, 2019 & the answer key was published on January 24, 2020.
Important Dates of Exam
- Application Start Date : 26/09/2019
- Last Date for Online Application: 25/10/2019
- Last Date to Pay Exam Fee: 25/10/2019
- Examination Dates: 26-27 December 2019
- Admit Card Available dates : 18 December 2019
- Result Available : 09/05/2020
Steps to Check Result
The result of RPSC JLO is available in PDF format. Click on the link below to check your result. Press the Ctrl + F button to search for your name. If your name is there, you have qualified the test.
|RPSC Junior Legal Officer Result
Some Updates you might be interested in
- RRB NTPC : Download RRB NTPC Previous Year Papers
- RRB NTPC CBT 1 Group D – Admit Card 2020
- CIPET Recruitment 2020 – 57 Vacancies
- BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector (MVI) Recruitment Online Form 2020
- Chhattisgarh Vidhan Sabha Reporter Recruitment Notification 2020
Rajasthan PSC JLO Merit List 2020
The Rajasthan JLO 2020 Merit List contains the names and registry number of the candidates who achieve the highest marks on the exam. All applicants should check the merit list to find out whether they have selected the exam or not. To be placed on the RPSC JLO 2020 merit list, candidates must have good results and obtain the highest marks on the exam. Applicants who have been placed on the merit list have the option of moving to the next levels. Consult the 2020 RPSC Junior Lawyer Merit List on the official website @ rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
|Merit List Link
|RPSC Junior Legal Officer Merit List
RPSC JLO Cut Off Marks 2020
The JLO Cut Off Marks 2020 RPSC will decide whether the candidate is qualified or not. The RPSC JLO cut-off points will be fixed by the officials according to the category of the candidate. The cut marks and the merit list will decide whether or not the candidates are selected for the exam. Applicants can consult the RPSC JLO 2020 cuts on the official portal @ rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
|Cut Off Marks List Link
|RPSC Junior Legal Officer Cut Off Marks List