TRAI Recruitment 2020 :
Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI),New Delhi is a statutory body set up under an Act of Parliament viz. TRAI Act, 1997. TRAI has been established to regulate the Telecommunications Services and to protect the interest of service providers and consumers of the telecom sector, to promote and ensure orderly growth of the telecom sector and for matters connected therewith or incidental thereto. The functions relating to regulation of Broadcasting and Cable Services Sectors have also been entrusted to TRAI from 2004.
TRAI has come out with recruitment for the post of Joint Advisor & Personal Assistant Post. Here you will get the complete information about these vacancies at TRAI.
|Application Start Date
|Last Date to Apply
No Of Vacncies & Job Location
Some Updates you might be interested in
- SSC CGL Tier-1 Previous Year Question Papers with Answer Keys – Free Download
- RRB NTPC CBT Stage 1 – Quiz -General Awareness
- RRB NTPC : Download RRB NTPC Previous Year Papers
- RRB NTPC CBT 1 Group D – Admit Card 2020
- CIPET Recruitment 2020 – 57 Vacancies
Educational Qualification & Age Limit
|A Masters/ Bachelors Degree in Business/Administration/Economics/Commerce/Engineering/Law/Science/Humanities from a recognised university or institution
|Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
For the post of Joint Advisor: Officers of the Central Government, Central Public Sector Undertakings and Statutory and Autonomous Bodies:-
(i) Holding equivalent post on regular basis OR
(ii) Officers in Junior Administrative Grade with five years of regular service in that grade OR
(iii) Group ‘A’ Officers having twelve years of regular service in Group A of which at least five years of regular service shall be in the JAG.
For the post of Personal Assistant: Officials of Central Government, Central Public Sector Undertakings and Statutory and Autonomous Bodies:
(i) Holding equivalent post on regular basis or
(ii) 6 years of regular service in the grade of Stenographer Grade ‘D’ in the PB-1 Rs. 5200-20200+GP Rs.2400 (Under 6th CPC) [Revised in Level-4 as per 7th CPC] The official must possess the working knowledge of computer.
|For all Candidates
- Download the Application Form fill it properly
- The application shall be sent in an envelope superscribing the post applied for to the Senior Research Officer (A&P),Telecom Regulatory Authority of India, Mahanagar Door Sanchar Bhawan, J. L. Nehru Marg (Old Minto Road), Next to Zakir Hussain College, New Delhi-110002 on or before 1st June, 2020.
|Download Last Date Extended Notice (Personal Assistant)
|Download Last Date Extended Notice (Joint Advisor)
|Download Application Form (Personal Assistant)
|Download Application Form (Joint Advisor)
|Download Official Notification (Personal Assistant)
|Download Official Notification (Joint Advisor)
You can also Join our Telegram Group. Here we provide Latest Notification of all the govt jobs in india like SBI,SSC,UPSC, RAILWAYS etc.